Credit Balance Refunds to IBAN

Credit Balance Refund to IBAN Request for Shared Provisions

We would like to inform you, that any change can be performed only by the contract partner.

To submit your request you must attach the following documents:

  • An official bank document (e.g. copy/photo of passbook or payroll card or screenshot from e-banking, etc.) bearing the IBAN number of the account and the name of the apartment manager as account holder.
  • Excerpt from the minutes of the General Meeting of the apartment complex owners granting the relevant authorization to the apartment manager (individual or company)
  • Copy of ID Card (both sides) or Passport of the apartment manager.

If there is no apartment manager, a deed for establishment of horizontal property listing all owners and tenants as well as a solemn declaration/authorization by each owner/tenant with regard to the specific refund or deposit to be made by the person (owner or tenant) they authorize, shall be required.

* Required fields

Successfull entry
Successfull entry
Successfull entry